Friday, November 11, 2011

Cutest kids on the planet!

Yeah, OK. So maybe I'm a little biased. These pictures were taken on 11/7 at Sears. This was our second try. Our first try was on 10/10. I'd never taken my kids in for "portraits" before, so wasn't sure what to expect. The first round of pictures was taken by a photographer-in-training, who straight-up admitted to me that she's a lot better at taking pictures of trees because "they don't move." I’m not one to complain, generally, but I was really hoping for greatness. Then once I found out how much they were going to cost… Let’s just say I ended up with buyer’s remorse. I stewed about it for a few weeks, then finally called Sears to say that I didn't want the pictures. They said they wanted me to be happy, but couldn't refund my $, so they invited me back to have the pictures re-taken with Marcy (the manager, who has 18 years' experience) as the photographer. Although the thought of dragging my kids back there for another 2-hour ordeal made me cringe, I agreed. Marcy did a GREAT job! I’m super pleased.










And in case you were wondering what was so wrong with the first round of pictures...
RIGHT?!

No comments: