Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Winters Week

Brandon's sister Heather and niece Rhiannon flew in from Portland to spend a week with us. The weather during their stay was pretty darn chilly, but we managed to find plenty to do including cooking, crafting, playing Wii (fun!) and trains (of course), sledding (during the warmest parts of the warmer days), and visits to the Cache Valley Fun Park (laser tag!) and sunny Beaver Mountain. I've posted a few of my favorite pics below, but you can re-live the whole shebang by clicking HERE. We miss those Winters girls already!






1 comment:

hnrwinters said...

Hey Julie!

Awesome post! I often check the blog site, but is there a way to subscribe so I get notifications when a new post is added? I thought I saw a link once upon a time, but can't figure it out now......when did I become so un-saavy technologically??