Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter entertainment

We have been fully embraced here in Hyrum by the cold and snowy arms of winter. To pass the time I've been giving Gavin cooking lessons. Here is his very first concoction. Looks delicious, Gavin! Today I put him in his new snowsuit for the first time and pulled him around the yard in the sled. I think he liked it! We need to find mittens that fit the little guy so he can get the full experience.
We cruised around the yard for a little while and paused in the back forty to check out the cows. Gavin saw the cows and started mooing (yes, he is BRILLIANT!) so I hurriedly flipped the camera to video mode to capture it. Of course he stopped as soon as I got the thing working. If you listen verrrrry carefully you can hear the sound of me wheezing from exertion. Pathetic.

No comments: